sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hi all this is my blog it will publish the activities for my English level 5 URBE.
well my name is Mayerlin Chacin but my friends call me Maye. I'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela. I live in Cuatricentenario first stage. Public Accounts URBE study. I like reading, music, and cooking. My favorite actor is Jet Li. My favorite sport is Iker Casillas.


I hate injustice, vices like smoking or drinking excessively, the violence, among other things.
My long term dream would be to get married and start a home. my dream to be graduating mid-term and practice my profession. other hand, I'd love to hear Italy is one of my biggest dreams.

With regard to English I think I like the language is now imperative for society.
Well thanks for visiting my blog I'll be posting new activities. thank you very much.
carefully: Mayerlin Chacin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario